To have your new car stereo installed in your car, you can either go to a car radio center or ask a professional for help. If you have installed one before, you can also achieve the installation on your own with the help of a detailed installation guide. Here I’ d like to share a step-by-step 2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car stereo installation guide from Seicane for your reference. If you own a 2010 2011 Seat Alhambra, you can refer to it to help with the installation.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
5. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
14. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Is it easy for you to understand all the installation steps for a 2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car stereo? If not, it’s suggested you consult your dealer. Or you can also directly have a professional install it. If you haven’t found an ideal head unit for your car, you can refer to this popular 2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car stereo from Seicane. It comes with the latest features and capabilities for you to upgrade your factory radio. For more details, you can click:
With this amazing 2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car stereo in your car, you are enabled to enjoy the music at the same time while navigating with its built-in GPS system. You can also watch your favorite movies on the large 8 inch HD 1024*800 multi-touch screen with your families and passengers. Just go on all amazing trips with this modern 2010 2011 Seat Alhambra car stereo from now on!