As you know, to install an advanced all-in-one car radio in your car will bring you great convenience as well as pleasure. That’s why more and more car owners replace their factory radio with modern aftermarket car stereos. You don’t have to worry that the installation is too complicated since you can easily finish it under the guidance of a related installation guide. The following is an instruction on the installation of 2007-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer car stereo. You may refer to it.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer car stereo installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Wish the above installation guide can do some help for your upgrading. If you have any questions, it’s suggested you turn to a professional or your dealer for help. To help you better choose a suitable car stereo for your car, I’d like to share an amazing 2007-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer car stereo from Seicane to you.
This unit is upgraded to Android 5.0.1 operation system and R16 1.8 GHz A9 Quad-core processor, so you can utilize the latest hardware and software for car stereos. With the built-in GPS navigation of high precision, you can get to any destinations you like through the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And under the bluetooth technology, you can make your enabled mobile phone wirelessly sync with this stereo for get hands-free calls and streaming music. Besides, the additional entertainment features can add a lot of fun to your driving. Wish you like it!