Believe it or not, to install a remarkable all-in-one car radio for your car will bring your great convenience and enjoyment during driving. Therefore, more and more car owners would like to replace their old factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. If you also want to upgrade your factory radio, you can find a related installation guide to help you. The following is a 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2016 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER LC200 car radio installation guide from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this guide carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting,please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire,so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s therecommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2016 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER LC200 car radio installation guide
1. Remove the padded covers from the two sides of the lower section at the center of the dash.
2. Next remove the silver Philips-head screw at the top and unclip the plastic retainer at the bottom of each side cover.
3. Remove the side covers by pulling them towards the rear of the vehicle and slightly outwards.
4. Carefully remove the top cover by using a plastic flat removal tool.
5. Remove the air conditioning vents, and then disconnect the temperature control wires.
6. Remove the radio fascia and disconnect the wires at the back of it.
7. Pull out the lower segment containing the ashtray and power outlets.
8. Remove the air conditioning control and display section and its wiring connector.
9. Remove screws that fix the radio on the dashboard.
10. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
11. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
14. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
15. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
16. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation guide can do some help for your upgrading. If you have any doubts, you can turn your dealer or a professional for help. Or you can ask someone experienced to help you alongside. Besides, to help your better choose a suitable car radio for your car, I’d like to share a remarkable 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008-2016 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER LC200 car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This unit is upgraded to the most advanced Android 7.1.2 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor, so you can enjoy its higher configuration and better performance.
With the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system built in this unit, you can easily locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And while navigating, you can also listen to radio, USB or SD card music playback thanks to this unit’s dual zone function.
And under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio so as to get access to Bluetooth hands-free calls and Bluetooth streaming music which can bring you both convenience and joyfulness during driving.
Wish you like it and good luck to you!