At present, there is a good phenomenon that more and more car owners choose to upgrade their factory radios by themselves, which can help decrease some budgets. Actually, with a step-by-step installation guide and some related experience, you can also finish the car stereo installation on your own. The following is a detailed installation guide for a 2012 Honda Civic Bluetooth DVD Car Stereo. If you have the same dashboard, you can read it and take it as a reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
5.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2012 Honda Civic car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Wish the above installation steps can help you finish the whole car stereo installation process. If there are any questions, you can turn to your dealer, someone experienced or a professional for help. Besides, it is especially vital for you to check whether your new car stereo fits well with your car or not. If not, I’d like to share a 2012 Honda Civic Bluetooth DVD Car Stereo with you. You may check out the link for more details.
This great 2012 Honda Civic Bluetooth DVD Car Stereo enables you to have the best route option to get to your destinations since it is featured with the worldwide real-time 3D GPS navigation system. Besides, without keeping your hands off the steering wheel, you can also dial, receive or reject hands-free calls as well as enjoy streaming music from your phone music playlists by wirelessly linking your enabled phone with this car stereo which can greatly guarantee you driving safety and enjoyment.
Just have a safe and pleasant trip with this wonderful 2012 Honda Civic car stereo installed in your car. Good luck to you!