At present, there is a trend that more and more car owners would like to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. If you have a 2011-2015 KIA K2 and would like to upgrade your factory radio’s capabilities, then you can find a correct installation guide to help with the installation of your new car radio. This article mainly aims to introduce a detailed 2011-2015 KIA K2 car radio installation instruction from Seicane to you. If you have the same or similar dashboard, the following installation guide from Seicane will be helpful for you.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details:http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2011-2015 KIA K2 car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic removal tool to release the top panel.
3. Pry the trim panel of the radio with a plastic knife and remove it.Unplug the connector at the back of it.
4. Unscrew the screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the radio gently.
6. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you have a general understanding of the above installation instruction? If you have any doubts, you may browse some professional websites. Besides, you can also consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or seek help from a professional. If you still think it hard for you to install the new car radio by yourself, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
While for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2011-2015 KIA K2 car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the stable Android 6.1 operation system and a strong quad-core CPU processor, so it can provide its users with higher capabilities and better performance.
When you are driving around an unfamiliar place, even you are not good at identifying directions, you can take great advantage of its high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system so as to locate where you are currently and navigate to any locations you would like to go to. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Additionally, under the wireless Bluetooth technology, this unit enables you to pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio, therefore, you can freely dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone music playlists.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!