Now please have a look at the following picture. It is a Seicane 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee car radio after installation, which looks very awesome, doesn’t it?
If you own a 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and you are fed up with your factory radio since it cannot be compatible with some new and modern features, you might as well replace it with a brand new one. This article is mainly about a detailed installation guide for a 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee car radio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to the following car radio installation instruction.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the panel by prying the edges with a lever.
3. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
4. Take the original radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place.
With the help of the related installation guide, can you finish the whole car radio installation process by yourself? If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. For avoiding damage to either your car radio or your car, you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center and have the new car radio installed by a professional technician. While for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This unit’s operation system has been upgraded to the most advanced and stable Android 8.0 version and it comes with a strong eight-core Cortex A53 CPU as well as 4GB RAM to help you enjoy a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
With the assistance of the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to know where you are currently and navigate to your desired destinations according to the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit also comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Besides, by simply pairing your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music without keeping your hands off the steering wheel. So you will gain a lot of convenience.
Wish you like this car radio. Good luck to you!