Have you ever tried to install a new car radio on your own before? If not, you may think it too hard for you to do it by yourself. As a matter of fact, it is not too difficult since most of car radios are just plug and play with special wiring harness. To have a general understanding of a car radio installation, you can refer to a related car radio installation guide. The following is a 2006 2007 2008 2009-2013 Audi TT car radio installation guide, which can be taken as your reference if you own the same or similar dashboard.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009-2013 Audi TT car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Prepare four removal keys.
3. There are four removal slots in the radio. Insert the removal keys into the holes of the radio.
4. Pull outwards to release the radio.
5. Remove the removal keys in the radio.
6. Unplug connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can offer you some help to some degree. If you have any doubts, you can browse some professional websites. Or you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you’d better go to a car radio upgrade center to have the new car radio installed by a professional technician.
While for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, you can refer to an amazing 2006 2007 2008 2009-2013 Audi TT car radio from Seicane. Here comes the link, please click:
The operation system of this car radio has been upgraded to the most advanced and stable Android 8.0 version, and this car radio is loaded with a strong eight-core CPU processor. Besides, it has 4GB RAM and 32GB INland flash. Therefore, with this car radio installed in your car, you are able to enjoy a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience than ever before.
With the assistance of the built-in 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily and quickly know your current locations and accurately gain the most suitable route option to arrive at your desired destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And you can also enjoy your favorite music or FM/AM radio while navigating, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
What’s more, without taking your hands off the steering wheel, you can freely dial,answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music as long as you pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!