Don’t you think your factory radio is not up-to-date enough to meet your various needs in car with the continuous upgrade of a ca radio? Under this circumstance, it is suggested that you should remove your factory radio and install a brand new multifunctional car radio for your car. The following is a 2010 Kia Ceed car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this instruction carefully.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 Kia Ceed car radio installation instruction
1. Pry around the edges of the trim panel with a lever.
2. Remove the trim panel.
3. Disconnect all the connectors of the trim panel.
4. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s the whole removal and installation processor of a 2010 Kia Ceed car radio. If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center and ask a professional technician to help you install the new ca radio.
As for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is a wonderful 2010 Kia Ceed car radio from Seicane.
Based on the intelligent Android 7.1 operation system, a powerful quad-core CPU processor and 2GB RAM, this car radio can promise you a super stable running environment and a smooth operation experience.
Thanks to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to quickly locate where you are and accurately go to your ideal destinations. Additionally, this car radio comes with dual zone function which allows you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
What’s more, through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you are able to dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free phone calls as well as Bluetooth streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel. Therefore, you will gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment during driving.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck!