Nowadays you can see that there are more and more options you can choose to upgrade your car’s capabilities and performance. And one of the most popular ways is to remove your factory radio and install a brand new multifunctional car radio in your car. With such an ideal car radio in your car, you can get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features so as to enrich your in-car life. The following is a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2012 Hyundai SANTA FE car radio installation guide from Seicane, which can be taken as reference for you if you have the same or similar dashboard.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting,please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire,so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s therecommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2012 Hyundai SANTA FE car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2012 Hyundai SANTA FE car radio. If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you still think it hard for you to remove and install the car radio, you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
To help you select an ideal car radio for your beloved car, here I would like to share a remarkable 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2012 Hyundai SANTA FE car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the most advanced Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor to enhance its enhance its capabilities and performance. Therefore, you will be able to embrace much smoother, faster and easier operation system.
With this car radio installed in your car, you are able to get access to a lot of practical and entertainment features, mainly including high-end 3D GPS navigation system, DVD player, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, AUX, file management, etc. Thanks to these features, you are able to have a more convenient and relaxing driving experience.
With the assistance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to locate where you are and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!