As a car owner, you may be aware that to install a new car stereo with modern features has become a prevailing phenomenon. More and more car owners choose to replace their factory radios with new aftermarket stereos as they want to enjoy more in-car convenience and enjoyment as well as improve their driving experience. If you are one of them, you can find a correct installation instruction and follow it to help with your installation. This article aims to share a 2009-2013 Seat Ibiza GPS Bluetooth Car Stereo installation instruction with you. If you also own the same or similar dashboard, then this article is worth your careful reading.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2009-2013 Seat Ibiza car stereo installation instruction
1. Pry along the front panel with a lever, loosen it with your hands at the same time, after that, and please remove the panel with your hands.
2. Remove four screws holding the radio in the dashboard with a screw driver.
3. Take the factory radio out of the dashboard.
4. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
8. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and check whether the stereo is working properly. If not, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
11. Firm all screws and the panels into their original place.
Wish you can learn some skills form the above removal and installation instruction for a 2009-2013 Seat Ibiza GPS Bluetooth Car Stereo. If you encounter any difficulties, you can consult your dealer for advice, communicate with someone experienced and ask for a professional for help. Besides, before installation, please check whether your new car stereo can fit your car well or not. If it Is not suitable, I’d like to share a remarkable 2009-2013 Seat Ibiza GPS Bluetooth Car Stereo from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This remarkable car stereo is upgraded to the most advanced software and firmware to be compatible with a wide range of comprehensive features, so it can be regarded as the best replacement for your factory radio in .
With the assistance of 3D GPS function of high accuracy, you can quickly locate where you are and have the best route option to get to your desired destinations without any mistakes. And with dual zone function, you can freely listen to your favorite music behind the scene under GPS mode.
Additionally, hands-free phone calls and streaming music are both available through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit, which can bring you both convenience and enjoyment.
Thanks for your reading and wish you like it, get it installed in your beloved car and have a nice trip.