As you know, when you drive around an unfamiliar place, it is very necessary for you to have a GPS navigation system in you car. If your factory radio can’t support GPS function, you can upgrade it by installing a brand new aftermarket stereo. If you own a 1998-2005 VW Volkswagen Jetta, and plan to upgrade your factory radio, you can refer to the following detailed installation instruction.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
1998-2005 VW Volkswagen Jetta car stereo installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Prepare four removal keys.
3. There are four removal slots in this radio. Insert the removal keys in the holes of the radio.
4. Pull outwards to release the radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation instruction can be helpful for you. If there is any question, you can turn to your dealer, someone experienced or a professional for help. But if you don’t know how to select a suitable car stereo, I’d like to recommend a great 1998-2005 VW Volkswagen Jetta gps bluetooth car stereo from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Based on the pure Android 5.1.1 operation system as well as a powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core processor with great performance, this 1998-2005 VW Volkswagen Jetta car stereo can be your wise choice to replace your factory radio. The high-end 3D GPS navigation system is specially built in for you to have the best route option to reach your ideal destinations, so you don’t have to worry about getting lost in an unfamiliar place any more. Besides, thanks to the wireless Bluetooth technology, you are able to dial, receive or reject hands-free phone calls as well as enjoy Bluetooth music streaming from your phone music playlists after you synchronize your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car stereo. If you like it, don’t hesitate to add it to your cart! Good luck to you!