One of the simplest way to upgrade your in-car environment is to replace your factory radio in your 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler Sebring with a brand new Chrysler Sebring head unit with a variety of the latest, practical and entertainment features. Install a new head unit in your vehicle, you can not only travel to anywhere you’d like with the most accurate direction but also you can put your car into an entertainment warehouse with the powerful DVD player and a number of fun options.
If you ever installed a car stereo before, to replace a new head unit is just a do-it-yourself job. Generally speaking, an aftermarket car stereo is plug and play. The installation is easy, and you don’t have to modify or cut any wire of your car to make it install. A detailed guide about how to install a 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler Sebring head unit in your car is as follows to help you upgrade your factory radio.
Preparations before the installation:
- Please remove the negative cable from the vehicle battery for safety.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver for the installation.
The below is the step-by-step instructions about the installation of a 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler Sebring head unit.
- Loosen the trim panel with a lever.
- Take the panel off the dash and disconnect the wires from the car.
- Remove the four screws which are holding the unit with a screwdriver.
- Take out the unit and disconnect the wire harness at the back of the unit.
- Connect the new wiring harness adaptor to the car, then, to the unit.
- Connect the wire as the user manual shows and put the new Seicane unit into the dash.
7.Turn on the new Seicane unit and have a test.
8.Put trim panel back to its original place after the normal test.
The above is all the whole instruction of a 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler Sebring head unit. Wish it can be helpful if you are going to replace your factory radio. Before you upgrade a new head for your car, one of the most important thing is that you have to be 100% sure that unit can fit your car. If you don’t have a head unit for your car, I’d like to recommend one from Seicane for you.
Built-in Android 4.4.4 operation system and a faster and more stable Quad-core-CPU, this Seicane unit might be the best and fastest DVD player ever for 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler Sebring. There are many attractive features for this GPS DVD Car Audio System, which includes 3D GPS, FM/AM radio, DVD, Bluetooth music, backup camera, MP3 and also comes with customized beautiful front panel. Install this 2007 2008 2009 2010 Chrysler Sebring head unit in your vehicle, it will perfectly upgrade your factory CD radio unit with its all-in-one DVD multimedia player and GPS navigation system.