Are you dissatisfied with the single function of the factory radio in your vehicle and yearning for an ideal replacement to upgrade it? If your answer is yes, then it’s time take some actions to make your dream come true. If you are a owner of 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan, upgrading your factory radio with an multifunctional Chrysler Sebring Sedan aftermarket radio can let you not only gain the greatest convenience but also have the maximum enjoyment in your vehicle.
However, some car owners are still hesitant for the concern that the complicated installation may cause some irreparable damage to their cars. As a matter of fact, the installation is a quite easy job, and some car owners can deal with the whole process by themselves. But if you haven’t installed an aftermarket radio before, it’s wise of you to have it installed at a car stereo upgrade store or ask for a professional technician to help. If you are gonging to install it a 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan aftermarket radio by yourself, you could take the following guide as an reference.
Precautions before the installation:
- Please disconnect the negative cable of the battery for your safety.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the installation.
The below is the step-by-step instruction on how to upgrade a 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan aftermarket radio:
- Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
- Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
- Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
- Remove 4 screws which holds the factory radio in place.
- Take out the factory radio.
- Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
- Connect the cables of the new head unit according to the guidance of the user manual.
- Connect the smaller harness at the back of the new radio.
- Put the new dead unit back into the dash.
- Install four screws and trim panel.
- Install 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
- Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test.
That’s all about the whole process of installing a new 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan aftermarket radio. Wish it’s helpful for you. If you still have any questions, please turn to the dealer for help.
If you don’t have an ideal replacement for your 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan, I’d like to share a popular aftermarket radio for you which is from Seicane and can be perfectly installed in a 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan.
As a multifunctional 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Chrysler Sebring Sedan aftermarket radio, it functions as not only a remarkable GPS navigation system to provide turn-by-turn directions, intelligent route planning, lane assist and voice prompts for you to arrive at your destination but also an amazing multimedia player to play all DVDs, VCDs, CDs, TV programs, Ipod, FM/AM radio to keep you and your passengers entertained all the way. So why don’t you take it and have a totally different driving experience now?