If you think your factory radio is not up-to-date enough to be compatible with some modern and new features, why not think about replacing it with a new aftermarket car radio? And if you would like to have a general understanding of the car radio, you can search for a related car radio installation and refer to it. The following is a 2003-2007 Honda Accord 7 car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which might be helpful for you.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details:http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2007 Honda Accord 7 car radio installation instruction
1. Pry around the side of top trim panel and pop it up then set it aside.
2. Remove trim pieces of the shifter with a lever.
3. Open up the coil train ,Gently pry around the corner and take the inserts out.
4. Remove 2 screws to take the assembly out.
5. Gently pop it up and take out the package.
6. Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the assembly.
7. unscrew another 2 screws to pop the storage box out.
8. Take out the 3 screws on the top and 2 screws on the bottom.
9. Take out the radio unit with a lever.
10. Disconnect the wiring behind the factory radio unit.
11. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
14. Install screws and trim panel.
15. Install the trim piece.
16. Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
So now do you have a general understanding of the installation on a 2003-2007 Honda Accord 7 car radio? If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or if you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. As for the selection of a suitable car radio, you can refer to a remarkable 2003-2007 Honda Accord 7 car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the advanced and stable Android 6.0 operation system and a quad-core Cortex A53 CPU processor with multi-touch screen supporting high resolution. you will have a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience with this stereo navigation system .
Built in GPS module, this car radio unit is loaded with worldwide location information, helping you to identify the way and not get lost anymore. Additionally , it also can show the landmark building ,3d street view, current location, speed etc for your information.
This car radio comes with a blue chip inside, supporting interactive function with other device by Bluetooth connection. Take hands-free call and music streaming as example, you can dial, answer or mute or switching music without taking your hands off the steering wheel. In a word, it provides the most stereo joy under safe driving guarantee.
Among the wide range of entertainment features, the 4G/WIFI, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth AUX, file management, etc also have the great use and attraction in practical life.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!